Tigerflex Tiger Yellow TY Series EPDM Suction Hose
- Agriculture liquid fertilizers
- Irrigation lines
- Liquid manure handling
- Marine bilge discharge
- Pumps, rental and construction dewatering
- Pumps, trash
- Septic and wastewater handling
- Used frack solution removal
- Water suction – standard duty
Features and Advantages
- Superior Rubber Compounds – Tigerflex™ uses only the best available EPDM compounds, which provide the ideal combination of light-weight, flexibility, durability and chemical resistance.
- Superior Flexibility – Our tests show up to 22% more flexible than the competition, especially in sub-zero weather! Tiger™ Green comes off the trucks more flexible and easier to handle than other similar hoses.
- Easy Slide Helix – Rigid helix design protects hose tube from cover wear, and allows hose to slide easily over rough surfaces and around corners. Easy-to-handle.
- Convoluted Outer Cover – Provides increased hose flexibility.
- “Cold-Flex” Materials – Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures.
EPDM tube with polyethylene helix
-40°F (-40°C) to 160°F (+71°C)
Actual service temperature range is application-dependent.
Standard Length is 100 ft.
|Series||Approx. Nominal||Working Pressure (PSI)||Vacuum Rating (Inches Hg)||Min. Bend Radius||Approx. Wt.||Request Quote|
|ID (in)||ID (mm)||OD (in)||OD (mm)||68°F||104°F||68°F||104°F||68°F||lbs/ft.|