Tigerflex Tiger TSD Series EPDM Fabric Reinforced Suction & Discharge Hose
- Agriculture liquid fertilizers
- Agri-foam systems
- Liquid manure handling
- Pumps, rental and construction dewatering
- Pumps, trash
- Septic and wastewater handling
- Suction and discharge
- Water suction – heavy duty
Features and Advantages
- Superior Rubber Compounds – Tigerflex™ uses only the best available EPDM compounds, which provide the ideal combination of light-weight, flexibility, durability and chemical resistance.
- Fabric Reinforcement – Designed with high tensile strength polyester yarn jacket to handle both suction, and higher pressure discharge applications.
- “Cold-Flex” Materials – Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures.
- Easy Slide Helix – Rigid helix design protects hose tube from cover wear, and allows hose to slide easily over rough surfaces and around corners. Easy-to-handle.
- Convoluted Outer Cover – Provides increased hose flexibility.
NOTE: Service life may vary depending on operating conditions and type of material being conveyed.
Polyester fabric reinforcement and polyethylene helix
-40°F (-40°C) to 160°F (+71°C)
Actual service temperature range is application-dependent.
100 ft. standard
|Series Number||ID||OD||Working Pressure (psi)||Vacuum Rating Hg (in)||Min. Bending Radius
at 68°F (in)
|Weight (lbs/ft)||Request a Quote|