Vardex / Clear Steel Wire Reinforced PVC Suction Hose
Type: Sanitary Food Grade
Vendor: New Age
- Spiral steel wire reinforcement incorporated within the wall of flexible PVC tubing
- Made from non-toxic ingredients conforming to FDA standards
- Kink and crush resistant
- Handles pressure and full vacuum (29.9 in./Hg.) applications
- Glass-like clarity with mirror-smooth surfaces provide outstanding visual flow characteristics
- Lightweight (compared to rubber hoses) yet tough and abrasion resistant
VARDEX, with its steel wire reinforcement coil, is specially suited for applications where resistance to kinking is of primary importance.
A proprietary construction technique employed during the manufacture of VARDEX permits full vacuum capabilities (29.9 in./Hg.) for all sizes without hose collapse.
Constructed of corrosion-resistant PVC, VARDEX can be used to transport various chemicals in areas with tight turns and sharp bends.
Its bend radius is approximately four times the I.D. For easy identification, VARDEX is imprinted with the trademarked name.
Flexible PVC tubing. Glass-like clarity with mirror-smooth surfaces provide outstanding visual flow characteristics.
Spiral steel wire reinforcement
Maximum operating temperature 150°F
|Part No.||ID||OD||Wall||Working PSI at 70°F||Burst PSI at 70°F||LBS. Per 100 Ft||Request a Quote|
Example: 100 ft. of 2” I.D. x 2.382” O.D. hose is part number 140 0406-100. Cut coils are available; — call for details.