Dixon Bayco / Air / Pressure Relief Valves
Vendor: Dixon Bayco
Miscellaneous Valves and Accessories
- Designed to relieve air pressure at a specific pressure setting (customer to advise when ordering - typical setting 15-25 PSI)
- Refers to the choice of pressure settings provided. Customer needs to request the required settings when ordering.
- Air Relief Flow Rates:
A2180 up to 500 SCFM
A2182 up to 1400 SCFM
A3180 up to 1300 SCFM
- All 2180 and 2182 series valves use white food grade, high temperature elastomer diaphragms.
- Tamper proof safety is improved by replacing old wire/lead seals with new more secure cup seals.
- In the US the customer can choose the preset pressure tolerance:
a) the conventional tolerance is set pressure 3/-0 PSI
b) the "A" absolute tolerance is set pressure 1/-0 PSI. The tighter tolerance air reliefs are designated with the prefix "A".(A2180, A3180, A2182)
- For the Canadian market only the "A" or absolute ( 1/-0 PSI) tolerance air reliefs are available.
Safety Note: Air/vacuum relief valves must be regularly inspected, cleaned and maintained. Product particles can prevent the valve from fully re-seating which can lead to early opening/leakage from the valve or can prevent it from opening at all.
For ease of removal and installation, to allow for inspections, cleaning and maintenance all 2180 and 2182 series air relief valves are available with either male cam and groove or vic grooved connections.
Relief Valve Flow Rates vary depending on the preset relief pressure, contact us for specific relief rates .
Dry Bulk Products
Air / Pressure Relief Valves
|2180 - Designed for trailer service|
|A2180/xxADJ||adjustable 2" female NPT|
|A3180/xxADJ||adjustable 3" female NPT|
|2180/xx||2" female NPT|
|A2180/xx||2" female NPT|
|3180/xx||3" female NPT|
|A3180/xx||3" female NPT|
|2180V/xx||2" grooved end|
|A2180V/xx||2" grooved end|
It provides nearly four times the relieving capacity and is constructed with an anti-galling anodized aluminum base, which reduces weight.
Even though the 2182 is physically larger than the 2180 both weigh approximately 4 lbs.
The 2182 has a silicone rubber coated poppet which reduces the tendency of products that "cake" such as cement, lime and flour to stick to the poppet.
|2182 -Designed for high capacity blower or trailer service|
|2182F/xx||2" female NPT|
|A2182F/xx||2" female NPT|
|2182/xx||2" male NPT|
|A2182/xx||2" male NPT|
|2182V/xx||2" grooved end|
|A2182V/xx||2" grooved end|