Morrison Bros. 574 Farm Tank Emergency Valve
Vendor: Morrison Bros. Co.
Designed to be installed in the bottom outlet of small tanks where product flow
must be stopped in the event of a fire. Fusible link holds the spring loaded valve
open until activated.
- Straight design
- Male threads install into the tank, male threaded outlet
- 5 PSI maximum pressure rating
- 165°F fuse link is UL listed
- Body... Brass
- Disc... Buna-N (std), Viton® or PTFE
- O-Ring... Buna-N (std) or Viton®
- Fusible link... 165°
NOTEThe 574 requires periodic inspection to ensure the shut-off mechanism is operating correctly. It is not intended to be used as a "block valve" and should not be opened under pressure.
Farm Tank - Straight Type